Silblade utilizes a high steel gauge, powder coated with long lasting paint to withstand extreme weather conditions and resist corrosion. SilBlade utilizes patented silicone rubber blade with graphite and PTFE that ensures smooth operation, superior visibility, and outstanding performance that lasts years, not months.
SilBlade Premium wiper blades utilize high-gauge steel and a powder coating with long-lasting paint to withstand extreme weather conditions and resist corrosion. In addition, SilBlade wiper blades are made with a patented silicone rubber blade that contains graphite and PTFE that ensures smooth operation, superior visibility, and outstanding performance that lasts years, not months like other wiper blades on the market. Available in sizes 12" through 28."
Visibility on rainy conditions improves with every wipe.
The Wiper Blade That Lasts Years, Not Months
Driving can be challenging when facing unpredicted weather conditions, but often one has to wonder why companies simply can't seem to make products that last. Is it a shortfall in their technology, or is it rather planned obsolescence. Thankfully this is not a question that consumers need to ask in reference to SilBlade products. The goal at SilBlade is simple, to create quality wiper blade products that don't need constant replacing, but that drivers can count on when they need clarity behind the wheel. This has made the durability of SilBlade products exceptional, with their line of wiper blades consistently lasting for years rather than months. This saves you money, and avoids unnecessary waste in landfills of used products.
Quality wiper construction that lasts years.
SilBlade vs. standard rubber wipers.
All SilBlade wipers use the patented silicone rubber formula wiper squeegee. The SilBlade patented formulation is unaffected by the elements that break down conventional wipers (UV/sunlight), ozone, oil and grime from road spray. This unique formulation is also unaffected by extreme temperatures as low as -80°F and as high as 400Â°F. The graphite and PTFE nonstick coating in the formulation gives the SilBlade silicone wiper its ability to effortlessly glide smoothly across your windshield. The SilBlade patented formulation leaves an invisible hydrophobic coating (water repellent) within 90 days from the first use. The activated release recharges the hydrophobic layer with every use throughout the life of SilBlade wipers. The result is that your visibility on rainy conditions improves with every wipe.
- A patented formulation, unaffected by UV, sunlight, ozone, oil and grime from road spray that can withstand extreme temperatures as low as -80Â° Fahrenheit and as high as 400Â° Fahrenheit
- Patented PTFE coating gives our silicone wiper its ability to effortlessly glide smoothly across your windshield
- Silicon formulation leaves an invisible hydrophobic (water repellent) coating, which forms within 90 days from the first use
- Frame is made of high gauge steel and is powder coated with long lasting paint to withstand extreme weather conditions and resist corrosion
- Easy installation via a pre-installed adapter that fits the vast majority of vehicles and comes with additional adapters to fit late model specific OEM (original equipment manufacturer) arm types
- Available in sizes 12" through 28"
What's in the Box
"p"1 SilBlade Premium black silicone wiper blade. "h4"
"h4"5 Years Limited Product Warranty "p"Specialty Products Enterprise, LLC. (SPE) warrants SilbladeÂ®, UltraSilbladeÂ®, Flexbladeâ¢, Rear Blades to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for a period of 5 years from date of purchase. For warranty questions contact the manufacturer firstname.lastname@example.org, or 888 800-1244, ext 2. "h4"About SPE "p"SilBlade was created by Silicon Specialty Products (SSP). SSP is a manufacturer of a wide variety of silicone rubber products for both industrial and consumer uses. The company was founded by four former GE Silicone scientists and marketing personnel who were committed to developing the ultimate windshield wiper. They worked on perfecting the silicone rubber wiper formula for 2 years. The patented formula uses a unique blend of silicone rubber (for durability) and graphite (for superior surface wipe) resulting in the "BEST" silicone wiper on the market. In 2010 SilBlade was sold to Specialty Products Enterprises, LLC (SPE). SPE are pioneers in the automotive aftermarket specialty replacement parts.
"h3"From the Manufacturer
"p"Tired of replacing your conventional windshield wipers every six months? Here's a set that'll last at least five yearsÃÂguaranteed! Formulated with a premium silicone elastomer for strength and resilience, Silblade windshield wipers offer amazingly clean wipes year after year. Silblade wipers are specially designed to stand up to intense sunlight for long periods of time, and are impervious to ozone, washer fluid and road residue. The Silblade remains flexible and maintains a superior wipe in extreme temperatures from -80F to 400F. This 24-inch wiper exceeds all Society of Automotive Engineers and Japanese Industrial Standards for, durability, ozone and chemical resistance, and wipe quality for better visibility and a safer road. Silblade guarantees your purchase for 5 years.
SilBlade wipers are available in lengths from 12 to 28 inches and 9 different colors. They come complete with metal frames, stainless steel rails and universal adapters for easy installation on most cars and trucks.
- Formulated with a premium General Electric silicone elastomer for strength and resilience
- Exceeds all Society of Automotive Engineers and Japanese Industrial Standards for wipe quality, durability and ozone and chemical resistance
- Stand up to prolonged exposure to sunlight, ozone, washer fluid and road residue for years of reliable use
- Consistently superior wipe in temperatures from -80F to 400F for optimal durability
What's in the Box"br"
"ul""li"Silblade Windshield Wiper
"li"Size: 24 inches
"li"Temperature rating: -80F to 400F